Tropical Gel Formula Omnivore DIY is a new food in the form of a DIY gel with algae, krill and fruit for omnivorous fish. The preparation is quick, easy and enjoyable. You can choose the size and shape of the portions. Depending on food preparation you can obtain food in the form of sinking or floating gel to meet the needs of both bottom feeders and fish that feed near the surface. The consistency of the gel resembles natural food, hence encourages fish to feed. Convenient application and freezing possibility make the food a perfect alternative to frozen foods.
- The food contains algae (8.5%) including Spirulina platensis, Chlorella Vulgaris and Ascophyllum nodosum and Laminaria Digitata (referred to as kelp algae), krill (3%), garlic, red pepper extract and fruit.
- Unsaturated fatty acids and protein (rich in essential amino acids) from spirulina and chlorella together with vitamins, macronutrients and trace elements from kelp algae (including iodine, chromium, selenium and iron) ensure excellent condition, intensive growth and vitality in fish.
- Food intensifies fish’s colouration thanks to the high content of carotenoids from natural sources such as krill, red pepper, spirulina and added astaxanthin.
- Active substances of garlic and spirulina enhance fish’s immune system.
- Exceptional palatability encourages fish to feed.
Application and Feeding Recommendation: Feed your aquarium fish several times a day using small portions. Do not feed with the powder. Put 75 ml of hot water into a cup. Open one sachet and add its content. Mix and pour the mixture into a form. With one sachet you can produce 100 ml of food gelee.
Ingredients: Fish and fish derivatives, molluscs and crustaceans (including krill meal 3%), algae 8,5%, derivatives of vegetable origin (including garlic 3.5%), cereals, vegetable protein extracts, vegetable (including red pepper extract 1 400 mg/kg), fruit 2%, yeasts, oils and fats, minerals (including zeolite 1%). Additives (per kg): Vitamins, pro-vitamins and chemically well-defined substances having similar effect: vit. A 22 000 IU, vit. D3 1 300 IU, vit. E 85 mg, vit. C 320 mg. Compounds of trace elements: E1 (Fe) 28.3 mg, E6 (Zn) 7.8 mg, E5 (Mn) 5.8 mg, E4 (Cu) 1.4 mg, E2 (I) 0.17 mg, E8 (Se) 0.17 mg, E7 (Mo) 0.04 mg. Colourants: astaxanthin 40 mg. Antioxidants.
Analytical Constituents: Powder: crude protein 55.5%, crude oils and fats 14.5%, crude fibres 1.7%, moisture 10.0%. Gel: crude protein 20.0%, crude oils and fats 5.0%, crude fibres 0.4%, moisture 67.0%.